Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The rest of Spring Break

More spring break joys:
  • Saturday, 3/29 - Driving on the highway with my step-sister and having good talks about serious things. I don't think I've ever gotten to talk to her about such in depth topics before.
  • Sunday, 3/30 - Diving back to San Francisco with my step-sister and BELTING "Let It Go" with the windows down on a beautiful day through pretty CA countryside.
  • Sunday, 3/30 - Watching home videos for hours with different family members, including the videos right after my half-brother was born, videos from last Thanksgiving, and even videos from when I was a child.
  • My brother-in-law made amazing enchiladas for dinner.
  • I made good money packing, and my 3-year-old half-brother hung out with me and "helped" with taping things.
  • Dad & my half-brother played Battleship with my sister and me--my sister and I shouted our firing positions from the living room while we got work done, and Dad stayed in the dining room moving everyone's pieces and trying to explain the game to my half-brother.
  • Tuesday, 4/1 - Julie and I got to go to Starbucks and spend some one-on-one time talking about our men and our futures, which was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment