Friday, April 4, 2014

4.4.14 - Golden Gate Bridge

Before I left San Francisco yesterday I checked Google maps to see what traffic looked like. It turned out the route over the Golden Gate would be 2 minutes shorter than the route over the Bay Bridge, because of traffic. So, for a change of pace, I decided to take N101. Man, was that the right decision.

I don't drive over the Golden Gate that often, and this time I was driving over right around sunset. It's such a beautiful bridge, in such a beautiful location, and the area north of the bridge is beautiful too. Green rolling hills with peeks of Sausalito's marina in between. That route also took me across the Richmond bridge, which is also a nice view. I love suspension bridges, and I (sometimes) I just love California.


No comments:

Post a Comment