Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3.5.14

Yesterday I stopped everything I was doing and cleaned almost the entire apartment while listening to a Blake Shelton youtube playlist. It's amazing how much better I feel when the apartment is totally clean. I also got work done and worked out, so it was just a productive day. After class I came home and Skyped with Neil for a long time; it was good to catch up.

Then this morning my laptop finally returned! Not only does it have a new hard drive, they cleaned the screen off too, nice bonus. I've spent the last hour or so reinstalling everything I had, so now it's a clean slate, and it'll be nice to be able to access all of my files without having to hunt down a jump drive.

While I worked out in the evening, Jack went and got the ingredients for me to make more red onion sausage soup, which was delicious all over again. While we ate it started raining and there was even thunder, which is pretty rare around here. Love it. We also got to Skype with Neil and Everett for at least an hour. It was almost like hanging out in the same room, and we got to talk a lot and laugh a lot and I'm just grateful for technology.

Also, I recently found one of those Hope for Humanity posts. These were my favorites:




No comments:

Post a Comment