Saturday, January 18, 2020

1.18.20 - Kid snippets: Does Jane have a brain?

Clara was looking at the "mission accomplished" picture series I posted last night of Calvin. I was trying to explain to her that she and Jane and Calvin each started off inside me and then eventually came out. So I looked up a fetal development video online and now she's watching it over and over again and telling us what is happening at each point, ie "There's his hands! There's his nose!"

There's a part in the video where it animates neurons growing and connecting and I told her that's what's happening in the brain. I told her she has a brain in her head and so does Jane. She looked curiously at Jane for a moment and said "Jane, do you have a brain?" Jane glared fiercely at her and protested "Noooo!"


No comments:

Post a Comment