Sunday, January 10, 2016

1.10.16 - Once Upon a Child

While I was pregnant I went to the local Once Upon a Child only to find that it was closed down. For some reason the strip mall still had its logo up but the store wasn't there. Since then I thought there were no Once Upon a Child's in my area, but today I learned that there's one just a few blocks away. Erin came to visit me and we took Clara over there to look around.

They have new or lightly used clothes for half of retail price, and some of them on clearance on top of that. For the price of one set of baby PJs from walmart, at Once Upon a Child I got three sets of PJs and a "new" (new to her) toy for Clara. I'm so happy! Plus they have lots of baby accessories, even strollers and other larger items. I'm sure we'll be going there much more often.


Everything is already on sale at Once Upon a Child!


No comments:

Post a Comment