Monday, October 14, 2019

10.14.19 - Kid Snippets: angry meowing

Jane woke up very crabby from her nap. She's trying to tell me what it is she's upset about but she also wants to pretend to be a kitten. So she is just saying "meow" over and over again while pointing at different things but she is completely serious and almost in tears because I won't fix whatever it is she's meowing about.

Update: she is now meowing more neutrally so I guess things are improving. I have changed nothing so I'm not sure what it is that's improving but I'm glad to hear it.

--

Me: Go eat your noodles. They have cheese on them!
Clara: No, but it's not tasty.
Me: You didn't try it!
Clara: No, I DIDN'T try it.
Me: You can't know unless you try it.
Clara: Yeah but I can't hear you!

Debate 101: You don't have to have a real rebuttal if you can't hear your opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment