Friday, October 9, 2009

10.9.09 - Brief October-ish Update


Mmmmm.
Mmmmm.

The other day Jack and I went to a French Bistro for lunch. We accidentally ate a cow's thymus gland, and it was delicious. Texture like scallops.

Jack has started picking me up on his lunch breaks and taking me back to work with him. I walk to the nearby Starbucks and study until he gets off work. I get a lot more done because there's no internet available (I don't bring my laptop), plus it's just nice to study outside of the apartment for awhile.

After a noble effort I am not going to be either Alice or the Queen of Hearts for Halloween. Money and my body type joined forces against me. I found a very cute, very classic witch costume that I'm happy with. I mean, really, I haven't been a witch since I was about four. What should Jack be? What best goes with witches? He says Optimus Prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment